Hello and wellcome buddys!

Hello and wellcome guys! If you are interrested in the rock world follow me! Im starting up a new sensation in the rock world. Im gonna tell you how i startede in the rock life, why i began and why i dont wanna stop! Im gonna post links and what so ever in here. All about rock!

September 15, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hello Guys! And welcome alot to my brand new blog!

If you really wanna know what this blog is about, then im going to tell it now.

The blog i started here is all about rock. Its about why i startede listen to rock and why i never wanna stop doing it! Im going to post alot of stuff with upcomming things and what so ever. You gonna find new albums, pictures, concerts, festvals and cut outs from interviews.

I hope you guys gonna have fun reading it and will read this for a looong time! I especially going to have fun blogging about it here.

I little start-up video i wanted to post, it's one of the best songs i know and one i listen to much! I hope you will enjoy and get a insight what kind of music you going to find here. But dont worry! In my taste i like everything from Crawl to normal sining and "soft rock" If i can say so? BTW you not gonna miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment