Hello and wellcome buddys!

Hello and wellcome guys! If you are interrested in the rock world follow me! Im starting up a new sensation in the rock world. Im gonna tell you how i startede in the rock life, why i began and why i dont wanna stop! Im gonna post links and what so ever in here. All about rock!

September 19, 2011

Why is it so hard?

Hello Guys and Girls!

How have your day been?

Well my day have been kind of funny! The 3 first school classes today had we a sub also called a substitude? So that was kind of fun. The first thing she said were "It's allways exciting how the day will be here" like ironic ment! :D

Well i fell over that Three Days Grace are going on tour here the 20th september. That cool! I'm a huge fan of  Three Days Grace's music, theres music just fell i my taste of music. Sorry for repeating my self ? :D
Well then i see there tour is only in The United States... Why can it be so hard to go on a europe tour and head over to Denmark? Thats one of my bigest wishes.. Well then one of my wishes is allso is to go to the 42 hours festival in Vegas! But im not old enought to travel to USA by my self... Well i am old enough but my parrents dosent think so and well then i got a finasial problem to... Not enough money..

Have eny of you guys seen the contest they had were you need to desing the bassdrum logo! AWSOME!

Have enybody of you guys attended? Well i had in minde to attend, but i could not think of any desing :( It didnt look like many have attended so there could be a possibility to win! But how stupid i am, i dindt came up with a desing.

Well here you got the Tour dates with the 42 hours festival




The bassdrum desing  ------------------------------------------->
The winner of the contest were a girl called Sylwia
Congratulations with that! Big time... I think its a nice desing!
It's kind of remind me of there album called "LIFE STARTS NOW"
Both with the color and with the bird ;)

<------------- Dont you think so to? Or is it just me there is kind of weird ? Lol :)














Well like all other postes beside one i will post a song i like to it! So of course its gonna be a Three Days Grave song... Maybe you can compare it with the Title of this post? Try to :D


Rock and Pease out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment