Hello and wellcome buddys!

Hello and wellcome guys! If you are interrested in the rock world follow me! Im starting up a new sensation in the rock world. Im gonna tell you how i startede in the rock life, why i began and why i dont wanna stop! Im gonna post links and what so ever in here. All about rock!

September 15, 2011

why? why not?

Hello guys! I better type girls to? Well Hello guys and girls! :)

Like all other persons there listen to music, you need to start some place. I actually didn't listen to music in the start. Well i dont think enybody els start listen to rock music as there start in the whole "i love music" thing. Well here in Danmark rock music isnt that popular. We got music channels but that time we only had a channel called "The voice" but that channel have only pop music and i mean only pop music. Well my bros or friends started watching The voice so did i to.

Well then came that day, The voice had a show were viewers could write to them what they wantede to hear. One random person wrote in that he thing The voice were to "pop" so he wanted to hear some diffrent and he selected Simple Plan: Shut up. Mann i fell in love with that kind of music i tell you. So that were the song that changed my life nice and easy.

I heard that song alot, i even still remember the song in my head and it is so many years ago i heard it last. Then i took down to the nearest music shop and bought a Simple plan album. That album came too to. The i found out that there were more music like that. But in a other style. I bought some Foo Fighters albums that were a hughe blast for me! Then i bought a album from Papa Roach. And here are we still in 4th grade. In 5th grade i stopped hearing pop/techno at all.

My iTunes listed got updated with rock music and all my other friends started to hear techno music how sad? Well one friend did stick with me and started to hear rock too! HOW FUCKING NICE! 5th grade and all about rock, that was nice for me! We could share music to gether and talk about the music we liked. Then he started playing drums, i started playing the guitar. And later on we started a band. But that band died, we were to young and inexperienced.

Well thats how it started, maybe more to come sooner og later about my rock life! Why not you can tell me about yours?

Cya later foks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment