Hello and wellcome buddys!

Hello and wellcome guys! If you are interrested in the rock world follow me! Im starting up a new sensation in the rock world. Im gonna tell you how i startede in the rock life, why i began and why i dont wanna stop! Im gonna post links and what so ever in here. All about rock!

September 17, 2011

Why? Why not? (part2)

Hello Guys and Girls!

(:Read Why? Why not? before starting here please:)


Well we were to young. The school we went on that time were only from 0th to 5th grade(danish school system) So we needed to move to the lager school there are from 0th to 9th grade. So there we started in 6th grade. Me and my rock buddy got spilt op in 2 diffrent classes and 2 of my other friends came in to the 3rd class. So there i were in one classe with people i never had meet before. Nobody of them heard rock music..  All of them heard Pop music and Techno music "How great?" So that felt like i were a "outsider" in the music taste.

My rock taste started to change alot! I found lots and lots of other bands and rock style i liked more than the music i found in 5th grade. Some music i started to heard had crawl inside. So that was a huge change for me and other who heard my music! Muhaha! ;D

I felt over the band called Three Days Grace who just became my favorite band from that time. That were in 6th grade, now im sitting here in 9th grade and still love Three Days Grace! But the big problem loving them is that................. They never comes to Denmark... How much suck that? BIG TIME!

Well 7th grade became I bigger and bigger in love to rock music! I started to change my style a bit and so on. Well nobody still didn't hear the same music like me.. My rock friend changed moved and changed school in 7th grade so that sucked to! So now I were the only one that heard that kind og music..... Then a girl in my class started to hear a bit like they music I liked. But that were in the end of 7th grade.. Sadly!



PS: Well i thing you should chech out the sweet girls' blog out! Its very nice! You gonna find out what band she like, maybe you can be fan with her and read her blog? Check it out its freacking crazy!
Chech it out please! :)

Well Rock 'n' Roll out there! Cya later and hope you will continue reading my stuff!

More to come sooner or later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment